- EPPSI’s life protection gear is the only one designed with movable soft body armor panels. EPPSI offers ultimate flexibility in usage for everyday use. Users can use EPPSI’s life protection gear as a bulletproof backpack, a ballistic vest (inner or outer type), or simply turn their favorite backpack into a bulletproof one.
- EPPSI’s soft body armor panels are made from a composite of multiple layers of Kevlar and highly stab and cut-resistant woven for all-purpose scenarios.
- Most of the products available in the market only offer NIJ Level 3A (handgun) protection, EPPSI offers NIJ Level III life protection gear which can handle six shots from a 7.62×51 NATO rifle round traveling up to 2780ft./s.
The Level 3/3A Protection soft body armors are in the back and the front. They protect from the most commonly used handgun (Level 3A) or rifle rounds (Level 3), (See Calibers on the product page), sharp knives, or swords.
Yes, we offer NIJ Level III soft body armor panels too.
Generally, body armor is allowed in carry-on or checked bags, but we recommend calling ahead to TSA as the restrictions are dynamic, and changing, especially if it is travel outside of the United States when entry through a foreign country’s Customs is required. The TSA website states that body armor is allowed in both checked and carried luggage with the caveat that “our officers make the final decision on whether an item is allowed at the checkpoint.”
Yes, users are allowed to take them anywhere they like/need them.
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Yes, the bag comes with a separate compartment for everyday gear such as laptops and books. The size of the compartment is 7 Liters/430 cu.in
We have a high encryption SSL certificate for the utmost in secure transactions in order to protect you, our customer from fraud or malicious users. You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information. We guarantee that every transaction you make at EPPSI.com will be 100 percent safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at EPPSI.com.
Your credit card information is not stored for security reasons and will have to be rekeyed each time you place a purchase with EPPSI.com.
The ordering process on EPPSI.com is simple. Browse the site and find the product(s) you wish to purchase. Press the add to cart button, and make sure all the products in the shopping cart are indeed the products you want. Choose the type of delivery that suits you. Fill in all your personal information in the order form and press submit. Save your order number. After the order is received and payment processing is complete, we will send an order confirmation to your e-mail. As soon as the product is ready for shipment you will receive a package delivery confirmation with the appropriate shipping tracking numbers.
The soft, thin, and light protective layers on the front and the back of the backpack/vest, make our bag/vest the strongest that can be realistically carried for day-to-day use, and it covers many real-world scenarios. Keep in mind that even when fired from a rifle, a bullet’s ultimate penetration relies on distance and angle, as well as other materials (doors, desks, drywall) it may have to pass through, slowing it. So, Level 3 or 3A protection soft panels may stop a point-blank assault rifle shot.
We encourage customers to practice scenarios at home so the actions of locating and utilizing the bag become second nature or just simply wear a ballistic vest when studying at school or going out. We have 2 colors (Black and white) of underwear type of vest covers to choose from.
It is also important to note that nothing is “Bulletproof”, there are many variables at play that determine a given type of armor’s effectiveness. It is equally important to understand that even if body armor prevents penetration; preventing injury or death cannot be guaranteed.
EPPSI body armor is practically maintenance-free/care-free. We’ve engineered our armor to last a lifetime. Each and every component we choose is properly prepped, sealed, and applied with longevity in mind. Our body armor:
- Does not need to be stored in a special configuration. Such as on a flat surface, hanging vertically, or in a padded case.
- Is not fragile or subject to stress fractures and will not be compromised when used in training via running, jumping, rolling, or hitting obstacles and objects.
- Is safe to transport in your vehicle through rough terrain, secured or not.
- When storing, be sure you’re not keeping it in any extreme cold or hot temperatures.
There’s a good chance your carrier will endure some dirt, sweat, and even blood. Even the best-ventilated carriers can start to smell and look a little nasty after a while. To restore it to its prior glory, just follow these steps:
- Do not throw it in the washer machine.
- Wash with cold water, no bleach.
- For tougher stains, you may want to just try a toothbrush with some warm, soapy water.
- No dryer after washing. Gently wringing dry, place in a cool place to dry